Our smoked kielbasa is a fan favorite at Throwback Brewery! That could be due to its wonderfully smokey flavor, the extra special oomph from the fresh cracked black pepper, its snappy texture, or all three!
Since our Smoked Kielbasa is packaged fully cooked, it makes for a very easy breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Although kielbasa can be eaten cold, we find that it is best warmed up in a pan before eating.
Some of favorite ways to eat this kielbasa include:
- Alongside pierogies (pan fried in butter, of course)!
- In a homemade lentil soup
- As the meat in your favorite frittata recipe
- Wrapped up in croissant dough to make sausage rolls
- Served alongside fried eggs and french toast / pancakes for breakfast
Available at Throwback Brewery!